The expected release date is BETWEEN 12.21.22-12.28.22 however, due to HIGH-DEMAND, it may take up to 1-3 weeks after the release date for us to receive the shipment. So please order WITH knowing/understanding of this timeline before ordering. Please note that this is not a guaranteed time frame as we may receive it earlier or later. Once we receive it, our shipping team will begin fulfillment processing on a first-order, first-serve basis.
Please order with consideration. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURN / NO CANCELLATION.
IMPORTANT: If you order any pre-orders with in-stock albums, it will be held until all albums are ready to be shipped or picked up at a specific location you choose.
- Regarding all of the SEASON'S GREETINGS outbox cases (PLEASE READ):
"OUTBOX CASE" is only for protecting the contents inside. With that stated, refunds or exchanges are impossible due to the outbox case being damaged (cracked, torn, bent, etc.) during the in-transit of delivery.
So, please refer to the above when you order season's greetings. As we have already been informed, we aren't responsible for the above reasons.
- Desk Calendar
- Digital Code Card : Envelope / Card Frame (About 54 mins)
- Poster Book
- Photo Pack
- Folding Poster Calendar
- Memo Pad
- Photocard Set (Random set 1 out of 3)
- (2) Unreleased Unit Photo Postcards
- (1) Postcard Frame
- Release date, shipping schedule, contents, product description, and preview images are subject to change based on operational circumstances. The color displayed on one's monitor and the actual color may differ. The actual product may vary from the image shown.
- The outer box/case/sleeve/cover is designed for protecting the product underneath. Small spots, scratches, flaws, discoloration, bend, crease, etc. may occur due to the nature of the material or during the manufacturing/packaging/delivery process and cannot be a reason for exchange or return. Small wrinkles, bent, creases, tears, etc. on the cover cannot be a reason for exchange or return. The inner sleeve may be affected due to the contact with the disk cannot be a reason for exchange or return. The disk label may not be applied smoothly due to the nature of the process.
*Outbox/case/cover is designed for protecting the product underneath. Small scratches, flaws, discoloration, cutouts, etc. on the outer box/case/cover may occur during packaging/delivery and cannot be the reason for return or exchange.
For in-store pickups, please refer to the in-store pickup policy tab for further information. Prices may vary in-store.