The expected release date is 12.05.22 and it usually takes us 3-5 business days or in certain cases, it may take up to a week to receive the shipment. Please note that this is not a guaranteed time frame as we may receive it earlier or later. Once we receive it, our shipping team will begin fulfillment processing on a first-order, first-serve basis.
Depending on the volume of pre-orders, fulfillment processing could take longer than expected.
Please order with consideration. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURN / NO CANCELLATION.
IMPORTANT: If you order any pre-orders with in-stock albums, it will be held until all albums are ready to be shipped or picked up at a specific location you choose.
- Out Sleeve
- Lyric Poster
- Photocard Set
- Release date, shipping schedule, contents, product description, and preview images are subject to change based on operational circumstances. The color displayed on one's monitor and actual color may differ. Actual product may vary from image shown.
- The outer box/case/sleeve/cover is made for protecting the product underneath. Small spots, scratches, flaws, discoloration, bend, crease, etc. may occur due to the nature of the material or during the manufacturing/packaging/delivery process and cannot be a reason for exchange or return. Small wrinkles, bent, creases, tears, etc. on the cover cannot be a reason for exchange or return. The inner sleeve may be affected due to the contact with the disk cannot be a reason for exchange or return. The disk label may not be applied smoothly due to the nature of the process.
- If a tonearm or turntable with no weight adjustable feature is being used, tracks that have a loud dynamic punch may skip, but this is usually due to the light weight of the tonearm. Please use a turntable that allows tonearm weight adjustment so that the instrument does not damage the disk. This cannot be a reason for exchange or return. Sometimes disks do not play properly due to static or dust (even on the needle).
- The disk surface may flop or bend. An exchange or refund can only be granted if there is an issue playing it. In an effort to minimize the range of distortion and maintain consistency even on repeat, sometimes the center hole of the disk can be small. If it doesn't fit on the turntables, the center hole can be adjusted using the proper tool. Occasionally, the disk may have very small flaws or the finish may not be as clean. An exchange or refund can only be granted if there is an issue playing.
- The actual color of the disk may differ from the web image. As a result of the production process along with the disk characteristics, each disk color may differ. During production, other dye colors may get mixed and create small spots/smudges.
*Outbox/case/cover is made for protecting the product underneath. Small scratches, flaws, discoloration, cutout etc. on the outer box/case/cover may occur during packaging/delivery and cannot be the reason for return or exchange.
For in-store pickups, please refer to the in-store pickup policy tab for further information. Prices may vary in-store.